On my previous post, I told you about the film camera I used for taking some shots, and I was waiting for the scanned version of the results. I was worried about the results because I set the ASA wrong.
So here I am, finally I got the result. All of the pictures are broken. Yasmin was right when she commented my last post, she said that the film might not work well too, because it’s been long time inside the camera. She’s absolutely right. I checked the film *before I saw the CD*, there are some blank films. I didn’t know why there were no picture on it, but it’s just blank.
And when I saw the scanned version, my heart immediately broke at that time. All of them are ruined. There were only 17 pictures, and only 4 that still can be seen clearly. Most of them are too dark *which are weird because those should be overexposed* to be seen.
I am broken hearted… but next week I will try again with black/white film and NEW one. I’m gonna make sure of that *also the ASA setting would be right*.
So, here are some pictures I’ve taken. You may or may not comment about the quality *but I guess you won’t because it’s ruined afterall*, I just want to show you, ok.. give me some sympathy here.